loads: $1.60 per/mile
- Over 18' wide: $1.65 per/mile
- Wait time (hourly): $20.00 per/hour (1st 2-hrs., NO CHARGE!)
Downtime: $200.00 per day + motel / Pole Car: $250.00 per day + motel
- Emergency Traffic Control: $25.00 per/hour
Pole (depending on height):
- $1.75 - $1.95 per mile (dependent on height)
(17' plus - Additional Charges will apply)
- Mini-Runs (less than 100 mi. or 2 hours):
$250.00 - *(Excluding silos/oil equipment)
- Hi Pole Mini-Run: $300.00 (less than 150 mi. or 3 hours; under
16-ft height) - *(Excluding silos/oil equipment)
- Regular Car / Day Rate (101-290 miles per/day):
- $475-$550 High Pole (dependent
- "No-Go" - Regular Car (Equipment ordered/not used; Under/Over 100 mi. deadhead): $175.00
- High Pole (Equipment ordered/not used; Under/Over 100 mi. deadhead): $200.00
INVOICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Open account billing extended
for the convenience of our customers. Billed Net-15 days from date of invoice.
Payment must be received in
our office on or before 15 days to keep your account from being delinquent.
Interest shall accrue at a rate of 15%
per month on delinquent account balances.
In the event it becomes necessary to turn the account over to collections,
a fee of 15% will be added to defray the cost of collection/attorney fees.
If it should be necessary to file suit
to collect the delinquent monies, (court costs, attorney fees, and interest) will be added to the claim.
car drivers are independent contractors, and not employees or agents of Sapphire Rose Pilot Car, Inc.
services are provided under the control and direction of such independent contractors, and Sapphire Rose Pilot Car, Inc. disclaims
any liability for the pilot car services rendered by such independent contractors.
questions or clarification of the above information to Vickie Simmons, Owner; Sapphire Rose Pilot Car, Inc.